Grace Christian School has a compulsory school uniform. School uniforms play an integral role in the life of the School by:
- Providing a sense of belonging to a community;
- Providing opportunity for individual development through correct grooming;
- Ensuring a practical, safe and modest standard of dress;
- Enabling the wider community to identify students as Grace students; and
- Restricting the potential for competition between, and comparisons being made by, students with regard to their attire.
- Reduces stress on both parents and student having to choose appropriate clothing for school wear.
The School reserves the right to alter or correct the Uniform Policy Standards. When doing so, the School will give reasonable notice of any change.
Uniform Shop Opening Hours
School uniforms can be purchased from the Perm-a-Pleat retail outlet, located at Unit 5/61 Albert Road, East Bunbury.
Tuesday 8am – 4pm
Wednesday 8am – 4pm
For any uniform enquiries, please contact the Administration Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9726 4200.
Order Your Uniform Online
Uniforms can be purchased via the Perm-a-Pleat online store here: